dimanche 8 mars 2015

Divergent movie [on hold]


I'm discussing about divergent movie and novel at the same time since i couldnt find a place better for novel until 'Book Lovers' is launched. And it may be a spolier for those who havent read the books yet. earlier this week I saw this movie, a little late, I know. The story was so compelling that I decided to finish the novels first. I have just finished alligeiant, and I'm crying my eyes out. Though the book has revealed that jeanine was against the video and abgnegation was too determined to reveal it. But why. I cannot still understand. Jeanine knew about the experiment since she knew bureau and hence about GP and GD. But why was she so frightened of divergents when she knew they werent really someone very powerful. And how would that relevation of the video cause war or outrage. When was it really meant to be shown? So many questions... thnks in advance and your reaction/feelings about the end would also be appreciated.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire