vendredi 30 janvier 2015

Biological functions of Mystique when morphed [on hold]


I have always wondered how does Mystique's transformation works.


Please spare me as I don't read many Marvel comics, just those random ones which I can get.


When Mystique transforms to male characters, does she also inherit the bodily functions? In X-Men:DoFP, we saw that she cries when morphed as Trask. Since male and female tear glands function similarly (at least what I assume, never studied Biology), it must not be an issue. But what about other parts that act as outlet for some bodily liquids which differ in functioning due to gender differences? Also does Mystique inherit target's injuries and pain along with it?


If Mystique morphs into a pregnant lady she sees, will she also replicate the baby inside. If Yes, when she transforms back to original form, will she terminate the baby?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire