samedi 28 février 2015

Teen sci-fi written before 2003 - body upgrade, synthetic bodies?


I am trying desperately to remember the title and author of a sic fi book for teenagers, written before 2003.


The book was about a young adult virgin, who sold her physical body to have an upgrade to a synthetic body. Her "Sponsor" (buyer), was the CEO/Owner of the company that made the synthetic bodies, so she ended up having a top-of-the line trial body, instead of the cheap one she had payed for.


While in recuperation she is roomed/ or becomes friends with another girl from a rich family who payed for her to have the same body as she was previously paraplegic/quadraplegic.


I think it was set in the far distant future, however I for the life of me can't remember much more than the info I've given.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire