samedi 28 février 2015

TELEPATHIC ROCK OR METEORITE ON FIREPLACE MANTLE


This is from a 1950's B & W sci-fi TV series?, I would have seen this on Sat.afternoon television being broadcast out of Roanoke, VA around 1958 or 1959. It pre-dates "The Twilight Zone series. I seem to remember two young couples, perhaps staying in the country in a log cabin. An interesting rock or meteorite is on their fireplace mantle, I think one of the four found it. It is speaking telepathically, I believe it may have been holding the two couples captive somehow, as I seem to remember the entire episode was shot in this one cabin room. I have checked episode guides from sci-fi series of that era with no luck (Science Fiction Theater, One Step Beyond, etc). I did see a scene from it ,featured on the old "Dream On" HBO series with Brian Benben back in the '80s, a comedy show which commonly used a myriad of brief, quick outtakes from video archives to illustrate the thoughts of the Brian Benben character in each episode.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire