mardi 24 février 2015

What are the "must-read" Science Fiction novels / series? [on hold]


I'm making my way through the basics of Sci Fi, plus the ones that have made it to Hollywood. What would be considered the must-read set of books?


So far I have read (in no particular order):



  • Tolkien: Lord of the Rings universe

  • Card: Ender Series (working on Shadow Saga)

  • Weis/Hickman: Dragon Lance (1st series, ages ago)

  • Asimov: i-Robot

  • Gibson: Neuromancer

  • Rowling: Harry Potter

  • Riordan: Percy Jackson series (x3)

  • Herbert: Dune

  • Roth: Divergent

  • Dashner: Maze Runner

  • Clarke: 2001, 2010

  • Dick: Do Androids dream of Electric Sheep

  • Adams: Hitchhikers Guide

  • Orwell: 1984


I figure I should read:



  • Asimov: Foundation Series

  • Wells: War of the Worlds, Time Machine

  • Verne: 20,000 leagues


What am I missing?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire