mardi 24 février 2015

Story About Kids Finding Out Their Uncle Time Travels


I remember bits and pieces of this book I read when I was a kid. It starts with this boy and his family moving into to his uncle's(?) house. The boy finds a room of weird stuff, including a weird looking sword, and maybe some kind of stuffed monster head, and some device that lets him travel through time. I remember it being some kind of window/gateway, but I'm not sure. I believe the boy ends up traveling to a few different time periods, and at one point is in a battle between aliens and humans, and the aliens have disintegration guns. He is able to freeze time, and takes all the aliens' guns and lays them at the feet of the humans, and then unfreezes time.


Also, I believe the cover of the book had the boy falling/getting sucked into a swirl. Possibly mostly blue and white.


Any ideas?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire