jeudi 15 janvier 2015

Can you identify this movie from 80s/90s about memory accessing?


Can you help me recalling the title of a sci-fi movie I saw first in 2000:


About the plot:



  • A group of young people can access a (recorded) memory of a man (the man is possibly dead)

  • They must dig through the memories of him, but I forgot the purpose of it.

  • The memories are about the childhood of the man

  • The room in which they access the mans memories is blueish and only the head of the man is visible on a kind of screen


It looks like the Short Movie 'The final moments of Karl Brant', but I miss the childhood memories in this movie and the group of young people investigating. As far as I know, the movie is not part of any series


I would very much like to see the movie again.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire