lundi 5 janvier 2015

Looking for an instrumental piano piece in a sci-fi series


I have a DISTINCT memory of a piano instrumental in one of the Gundam series' that aired on Toonami, presumably in the early 2000's or late 90's. I didn't follow the series, but I distinctly remember this piece moving me. It was slow, and the only thing I recall is I think there were robots fighting (specific, I know) and it was cutting between that and some person in an unlit mansion-type building being all melancholy and whatnot. I may have even made that memory up, I have no idea.


I also recall that for whatever reason, this scene or episode had some weight, perhaps it was the end of a plot arc or one of the series'?


Sorry for the vagaries, I was between six and eleven when this aired on Toonami. There is apparently no shortage of piano between the Gundam series' ( I don't know how many series' there are, just at least a few ) so I am having significant trouble finding and identifying it, considering I know nothing about the Gundam series' (I have a strong hunch it was the Gundam Wing one)


If someone could give me a name of the song or at the very least a video of the scene so I can confirm, that would be nice. It's been eating away at me for about ten years.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire