jeudi 8 janvier 2015

Looking for Jurassic Park Memorabilia? (Artwork, making of Book etc)


I'm looking for some memorabilia related to the first Jurassic Park film. In particular any books that would have any concept art and any production details that went into making the film. I've come across two "The Making of Jurassic Park" and "The Winston Effect: The Art & History of Stan Winston Studio", but the first one is out of print and I can't find any new books.


The second seems to be my only option at the moment but I would prefer to find something that is dedicated solely to the Jurassic Park series.


Have any of you guys come across anything similar to the books above? or seen anything interesting that show a whole lot of art and details about the films?


(This is intended to be a gift for a Jurassic park fan :)





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire