jeudi 8 janvier 2015

Movie about a teenager discovering time travel


I remember watching a movie quite a few years ago, where a teenager in high school was trying to find out about possibilities of time travel. I think towards the end he did manage it, but it was really weird. Unfortunately, there's not much I remember.


Some other infos I do remember are:



  • He was a really smart kid, stood up to adults in a quite impressive way (I liked that most)

  • I'm pretty sure he had psychological problems, and took drugs because of it. Sometimes this resulted in some weird scenes but I don't remember anything specific

  • I remember it looked a bit older than modern movies but not too old, so I guess something between the 90s and 2000ish


I'd appreciate your help a lot !





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire