dimanche 4 janvier 2015

Possibly Russian book in which some humas had their head transformed into metallic balls


There is a sci-fi novel I read in the years before 1989 (before the Romanian revolution against communism; I am from Romania) and I liked very much but I don't remember its name and author.


Because of the political situation in that time, I believe it must have been written by a Russian author but I don't know this for sure.


Sadly, all I remember from the novel is this: there was a plague which affected humans by transforming their heads into "metallic?" balls. I could have been the effect of some alien transmission, but I don't remember much (just the feeling of reading a great book).


Also for the Romanian users here on stackexchange, I think that the cover was yellow and the format was small.


Can anybody help me remember the name / author of the book?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire