jeudi 15 janvier 2015

Why is Harry Potter so important?


I didn't read books, but I have seen movies with Harry Potter.


I understand that he is the main character. What I don't understand is that everyone treats him as someone very important. For example, his professors are talking to him like to someone equal to them (equal status and knowledge).


There are so many kids in the university. Why everyone talks to him as some kind of super-genius?




I can't point to exact scene, since I am not that big fan. But this pattern repeats through the movies. Ok, I just remembered the scene where the white beard wizard in Halfblood prince, takes Harry to that dangerous place, to drink watter and get that watch. Why didn't he take someone else, a colleague professor, or someone powerful?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire