dimanche 28 décembre 2014

Story ID: A girl with magical power in a different world


I read a book quite a while back (probably quite a few years ago) that I downloaded (probably for free, but maybe not) on iBooks. I do not have iTunes anymore so I can't find it from there.


It was a fantasy book about a girl with magical ability. It was set in a different world to ours. Kind of medieval-esque? It starts with her in this keep, and she works there since her mother died. There are creepy guys there but she used her magic to hurt one and now they stay away. Then this man comes along, realises she can do magic, and takes her away and trains her. There is a big plot about saving the world I think. And there's a warm hot country where there is a man called something like Soluman.


That's all I can remember. If anyone knows or thinks they know what this is, could you please tell me? I know this is very vague, but it's all I can pin down. I'm pretty sure this was part of a trilogy or series of books. And I think it had a female author.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire