dimanche 4 janvier 2015

Vocoder Mystery Film, TV-Film, Episode or Miniseries?


A couple rapped in a mysterious city ...town or village that is run by cloaked, hooded, and masked figures in red & black outfits. The leader of the council (and other council members) speak through an old vintage classic analog vocoder...such as the one used for the voices of the Cylon Centurions in the original-series version of Battlestar Galactica. The vocoder could be any of the following: Bode, EMS, Korg, Moog, Roland, Sennheiser or Synton. This could not have been made before 1977 since none of these vocoders was out before that (although the vocoder has been around since 1928, but not like the one in this film). The only ones that were were the EMS Vocoder 5000, the Moog Prototype Vocoder, and the one used in Colossus: The Forbin Project...but I doubt this was any one of those. I'm sure this was made after both BSG and Galactica 1980. It was certainly after both when I saw this. The years in which this could have been made are from 1977 until '92. 1983 to '6 is when I think I was most-likely to have watched this. I moved from where I watched this in early '93 so '2 is the latest I could've watched it where I did. I know I saw this before '93.


Also there may (or may not) have been a scene of (a) motorcycle(s) chasing a pick-up or vise-versa through a mountain tunnel. Thanks!!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire