jeudi 11 décembre 2014

The T-101 model was not allowed to self-terminate?


Do not know if this question was all ready asked; however, in the end, when Sarah Connor lowers the T-101 into the steel; how is that that the T-101 just allows her to do this? Would that not be forcing itself to self- terminate? I was pondering this thought just as I was watching the last scene.


It is understandable that the T-101 could not just jump into the molten steel because that would be self-terminating. But isn't allowing someone to help in the assistance of self-terminating the same thing?


Calculations that had to have been going through its head. Well I am allowing Sarah Connor to help me self-terminate. Override. I am allowing her to...override. Etc.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire