mercredi 25 mars 2015

Need Help Identifying a Film or Show


This has been bugging me for years, and I would like help identifying a film or show that I saw this clip from. I first saw the clip on YouTube way back in 2008, completely by accident, which is why I've never been able to find it again. From the clip itself, I do believe that this was a scifi work, or at least supernatural/thriller. At one point, I thought it might have been from an episode of TORCHWOOD, because I remember the characters spoke with British accents, but I've been told its not from TORCHWOOD.


Anyway, in this clip, we see someone - or maybe something - moving around in a darkened room that has an eerie green glow in it. He/it comes to a hole in the wall where he spies a young couple having sex in a bedroom. The scene keeps cutting back and forth between the woman riding the man (and at one point with a video camera), and the hole in the wall where we can see the voyeur's eye (washed in the green glow) shaking more and more. Finally, there's a splatter on the wall inside the room (presumably the voyeur's sperm from possible jerking off), and the couple are then interrupted by two or three nerds, who cheekily apologize for interrupting them, but they needed to tell them something.


Can anyone identify what this is from? Whatever it's from, as I said, the clip was on YouTube in 2008, so I would guess this is from no earlier than the 90s. Again, one of the nerds said in a cheeky tone, "Oh. So sorry." in a British accent, and knowing the kind of show it is, I thought it might have been an episode of TORCHWOOD, but it apparently isn't.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire