mardi 24 mars 2015

TV show I think, where Aliens are leaving earth, most people on earth don't know that they are on eath


I though it may have been an outer limits episode, but i couldn't find it there, this seems to low key for Outerlimits anyhow, maybe more like a Disney type..? Watch when i was really young, basically, its based around a teenage kid, in love with a girl, his father is some sort of inventor, and not very good as i rememeber.


At some point the kid finds out him and his family are all Aliens, and they have to go back to there homeworld, which make the kid sad as he likes a earth girl. I can't remember why they had to leave, i think the government asked them to leave, but it didnt seemed forced, or aggressive.


They boarded a futuristic looking plane, and on the plane the kid discovers the girl he was in love with is also an Alien and on the plane/shuttle/rocket with him, and I remember the parents looking at each other and smiled.


I also remember the father sitting on the plane/shuttle/rocket reading the news paper waiting for the plane/shuttle/rocket to take off.


I also remember the mother consoling the kid, and saying he could get a space scooter, and go to some moon, and the kids was stunned, and said something like "You won't even let me get a motorcycle here"


Time period I would say mid-late 80's possibly maybe early 90's





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire