mercredi 25 mars 2015

What show is this?


For some reason I have this very distinct memory of watching a specific scene in an episode of a show when I was very young. The main characters [there's two, a man and a woman] are talking to this guy who is like a hardcore believer/conspiracy theorist, and he has all this 'proof' of aliens and paranormal things tacked to his wall, and most of it is implied to most likely be junk, but one picture is actually the main guy [altho not distinctly recognisable as him, so the believer has no clue] And in the photo there's lights and maybe lightning everywhere, so I assume the main guy has lightning powers, and I'm pretty sure he's an alien or something along those lines but I don't actually know.


I remember there was some concern because the believer had put his entire life into this, and the main characters wanted to help him, but he seemed to believe the "unknown" guy in the photo was at fault for something bad in his life, and they didn't want to reveal that it was actually the main guy, both because he seemed to hate the "Unknown" guy, and also because the powers were very much supposed to be a secret.


I just know I sometimes randomly remember that scene and really want to know what show it is so I can watch it and finally put it all into context!


It was on TV when I was super young so it may have aired in the late 90s or early 2000s But it could have been a rerun so idk;;;;;





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire