mardi 24 mars 2015

Why was Data affected by the virusy thing in the Naked Now?


I still don't understand how he was affected when he is not human. He functions like one but I don't recall him speaking of increased temperature or anything like that. Then again, it's been like a month since that episode so I simply don't remember. Still, was it the uh...intercourse that caused him to go loopy? XD it puzzles me greatly.


Actually, it also brings up a question, separate to this as well...while he IS an android but with human functions, shouldn't he have impregnated poor Tasha? Lol I am not one to go deep into the details of anything sexual but it raises a question as to why he is able to do something that potentially serves no function within the realm of offspring or even pleasure, for himself that is. Geez, I sound like a perv but it's little questions like both of these that make me think. I ask such questions purely for seeing others opinions.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire